Ok now on to the step-children. Although it is near impossible to love anyone like you love your own children, I would have to say I love them as close as possible as my own. Sheldon is a brilliant 15 year old who has handled many challenges that would defeat most his age. He has a burning desire to learn and is definately one of the best negotiaters for his age that I ever been around. He loves technology and will certainly find a successful life in that field.
Madison is 12 year old beautiful girl who desperately wants to be 13 so that she's not an icky "pre-teen" and so she can get her own VisaBuxx credit card. What 7th grader doesn't? She loves awful bubble-gum teeny bopper music but is usually considerate about NOT sharing it with us. She loves her phone to text but rarely answers or calls, she loves her iPod for her tunes but goes days without charging it and just listens to the music in her mind. She, like her mother is a gifted artist with a natural knack for expression through it. I don't know where her art journey will take her but it will be creative and wonderful when it does. She is currently aspiring to be a photographer, but hey she's 12 and that could change. I am glad she doesn't want to be a model or actress, because waiting tables can be a drag!
Madison is 12 year old beautiful girl who desperately wants to be 13 so that she's not an icky "pre-teen" and so she can get her own VisaBuxx credit card. What 7th grader doesn't? She loves awful bubble-gum teeny bopper music but is usually considerate about NOT sharing it with us. She loves her phone to text but rarely answers or calls, she loves her iPod for her tunes but goes days without charging it and just listens to the music in her mind. She, like her mother is a gifted artist with a natural knack for expression through it. I don't know where her art journey will take her but it will be creative and wonderful when it does. She is currently aspiring to be a photographer, but hey she's 12 and that could change. I am glad she doesn't want to be a model or actress, because waiting tables can be a drag!
And here they are! Make sure to check out their slide shows at the boottom of this page!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment