Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Some Stuff and the learning curve

I just realized I have a lot to learn about blogging.


In the meantime I am going to be putting up some of my favorite pics and maybe some stories. I might get the guts to log a journal, someday soon!

Anyway, the other day my oldest daughter Julia sent a pic from her phone. It was of her and my next daughter Megan. It reminded me so much of one of my favorite pictures of them I am going to post them side by side (I think I can pull it off).



What a difference two decades makes! But still just as CUTE!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh dad! I love that picture! Love you!

Unknown said...

whoah!!! I just looked at the pics lined up in your header and I forgot about your long hair! awesome!

Which Slide Show is the Most Fun?

Just Julia


HOT NEW PHOTO SITE!

It's all about my Megan


Sheldon is as Cool as the other side of the pillow


Erika, Jade, Erika


It's Madi's world we just live here....

Dwight's Journey