Online marketing is one of the most tedious projects I have ever done. I think if I could get locked up in a small room with good food and music, I could actually be a programmer. That could last for maybe three weeks at which time, I would need a padded room or the number for the suicide hot line. Anyway I am working on some cool sites that promote programs to make money on-line. Yes I sell the program as well as do it too. No, it's not multilevel marketing. It's tedious research, writing, studying, analyzing work. It's not for everybody, but it is inexpensive to start and is working from home or wherever you have a secure ISP. The basic jest of what it is I do is this: MSI. Multiple Sources of Income.
Working independently also gives you the luxury of running errands and shopping during the down times of business. Like getting an appointment Tuesday morning is a piece of cake. Anyway if your curious go to dlcandassociates.com and check out one of my sources of income. . It's not a lot yet, but it will be and I cant wait to hire somebody to do the grind.














0 comments:
Post a Comment