
When you have an event go wonderful it's hard to remember how much work it was to put it together, then quickly you are reminded how much more work it is to break it down. Wait a year and you get more "great" ideas thus creating work-force scale tasks, with no workforce other than upper left, right and lower left and right appendages with a few finger and toe helpers. The rewards always outnumber the labor and it's always worth it. When you work with a creative genius like Lauri it helps too.
We had an art fair/show/market/bizarre with about 35 artists. Ranging from mixed media to paintings to photography to craft-art to fine sculptures, pottery, glasswork, jewelry and a "Fiddle Preacher"! We had over a thousand people come by in 14 hour period and our grass shows it, it reminds me of the day after the carnival at Bountiful City park when I was a tot.
I will have some video clips of the event linked to the right on this page soon. The weather was glorious and so were the artists, customers, performers and looky-loo neighbors who just couldn't figure out what the shizzle we were up to. All in all, I can't wait til next year!
We had an art fair/show/market/bizarre with about 35 artists. Ranging from mixed media to paintings to photography to craft-art to fine sculptures, pottery, glasswork, jewelry and a "Fiddle Preacher"! We had over a thousand people come by in 14 hour period and our grass shows it, it reminds me of the day after the carnival at Bountiful City park when I was a tot.
I will have some video clips of the event linked to the right on this page soon. The weather was glorious and so were the artists, customers, performers and looky-loo neighbors who just couldn't figure out what the shizzle we were up to. All in all, I can't wait til next year!














1 comments:
cute pic of L, and yes, I voted for my own slideshow. Love ya pops! :)
Post a Comment